Hi! My Name Is Heather Remec.
And I’m going to tell you a story.
A business owner walks into
a bar her home office.
She has quite a to do list, and she’s been struggling.
She knows that marketing her business and building out her services is important… but doesn’t know how to scale in order to grow.
What kind of bait should she create that will be interesting and engaging?
How can she get leads and reach her ideal client?
And what about being genuine, likable, adding personality to her email marketing? How does she do that?
She knows that her business has the ability to bring in more money and help more people. She just can’t see the possibilities — she’s too close to her business to see it all clearly.
And this is where I come in. Welcome to the help.
As the owner of SalesSong, my team and I help small to mid sized businesses with digital marketing and sales funnels, in order to bring in leads, nurture prospects and grow your business.
But we only work with business owners that see quality as a requirement, are committed to serving their clients well, and are devoted to achieving at a high level.
- Sales Funnels and Business Development Opportunities
- Facebook™ & Instagram™ Ads that bring in qualified leads
- Story-Based Email Marketing Sequences to nurture your audience
- Strategy for Content and Social Media Platforms
- Sales Copy that Resonates with Your Audience
- Strategy and Creation of Opt-ins and Landing Pages
- Full-Service Webinar Creation
- And I offer ongoing Consulting and Support to help sustain ongoing growth
The goal of our services is to…
- Set your business apart with customized sales funnels to scale your business
- Work together to fill in the gaps in your business’ offers
- Feed your sales funnel with leads
- Create email marketing to nurture your ideal clients
- Use social media and email marketing to create a connection with your audience
- Optimize your products and pages to increase your bottom line
- Create sales pages that sell
- Position your business for exceptional growth and increased revenue — all while creating your unique customer journey.
And this allows you to focus on what’s most important, because we only have 24 hours in a day, so let’s make them count!
Now, a little about me…
I have a unique background. Like most marketers, I have a background in marketing and business, having worked in marketing at a Fortune 500 organization. But I have a trick — a tool I use to and get your message to your target market. Beyond all the advanced trainings, businesses served, systems learned and tools in my back pocket…
I think like they do.
I have a formal education in psychology and was a counselor for years, and my job was to do just that — think like they do. I was good at it then, and still am.
This approach sets me apart from the pack. It’s used to find where your ideal clients are and speak to them in a language that resonates with them, but in a way that’s genuine and true to you.
Because you can do nothing more impactful than to be you and to be of service to your clients. And this is the secret sauce of creating a business that thrives.
My mission is to serve entrepreneurs and small to mid sized businesses to become a much stronger presence in our marketplace. I believe if we as a community of business owners spread our word, we have the ability to be a much stronger entity in the marketplace and a bigger threat to large corporate entities.
We’re small. Agile. We can change our marketing on a dime and adjust easily… without the corporate bureaucracy and endless meetings that corporations deal with on a daily basis. We may not have the massive budgets, but we’re creative and know our market intimately. We have skills they don’t and used wisely, we can, and will, win.
(So now that you know where I’m coming from, I’ll tell you a little about me, personally.)
On the side, I love to read, learn and grow. I’m a bit of a nerd, but welcome the name. I serve my clients at the highest level possible, and believe that my growth gives you more opportunities for success.
My family is my center, and my business is my escape. I’m fortunate to have a loving husband and 3 amazing daughters to share my life and home with.
I tend to take the path less traveled. Think outside of the box. Because after all, we get one shot at a first impression, so it may as well be good.
It’s nice to meet you!
Let’s Get Started Creating Your Customer Journey…